RENDEZ-VOUS WINERY COVID - 19 SAFETY PLAN
We are are thrilled to reopen our doors and welcome you back!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
As we begin to reopen, safety is still our primary concern. We will continue to observe social distancing and have set up some guidelines to keep our staff and our valued guests (that's you!) safe.
- At this time, Reservations are required for tasting flights. To make a reservation, please email email@example.com. 24 hr notice is required for reservations
- You will still be able to pick up club shipments and purchase wine in the tasting room without a reservation.
- The Tasting Room has been set up to accomodate social distancing. At this time, we are only utilizing our outdoor spaces
- We will be sanitizing the tasting bar, iPads, and all shared surfaces between each and every transaction. This includes patio tables and chairs
- All door handles will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day
- Glasses will be disinfected and sanitized after each and every use
- Our staff will be wearing masks to protect both themselves and you
- CONTACT FREE OPTIONS: We are still offering curbside pickup for online or phone orders
Our staff have been trained on CDC guidelines for proper sanitization and personal hygiene requirements
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- If you're not feeling well. please do not enter our tasting room
- Per Yolo County Guidelines, face masks are required for entrance into the Old Sugar Mill and our winery. Masks must be worn at all times unless you are eating or drinking. Hand washing/sanitizing will be available before entering the facility. You'll need to keep the mask on when you enter our tasting room. Our staff will also be wearing masks.
- No outside food or picnics in the tasting room or patios
- No animals (except service animals) are allowed in the tasting room
- No more than 6 guests per party
- Please use our complimentary hand sanitizer
- Please respect social distancing regulations and remain 6' apart from other persons in the tasting room
- Please do not touch merchandise on shelves; our staff is happy to assist you!
Thank you for all of your love and support during the last few months. Your calls, emails, online orders, and curbside pickups have kept us going these past few months and we are so grateful. Drink small, eat small, buy small! We appreciate your support of our small business!
MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL. CHEERS TO GETTING THROUGH THIS TOGETHER AND STAYING HEALTHY!