LET'S HAVE A
RENDEZ-VOUS in the CELLAR
Starting Saturday, June 13th, we'll be open for you to enjoy wine by the glass and by the bottle in our tasting room.
We are thrilled to reopen our doors and welcome you back to our Old Sugar Mill Tasting Room!
As we begin to reopen, safety is still our primary concern. We will continue to observe social distancing and have set up some guidelines to keep our staff and our valued guests (that's you!) safe.
- We will reopen on Saturday, 6/13/2020 for wine by the glass and by the bottle only. We encourage you to come out and enjoy the afternoon with a bottle or glass of wine on one of our private terraces. Space will be limited to allow for social distancing. Due to this, seatings will be limited to a maximum of 90 minutes. Please check in with the hostess before entering the tasting room.
- We will start WINE TASTING the weekend of 6/20/2020. Reservations will be required for tastings. Please keep an eye out for an email next week with more details! :) You will still be able to pick up club shipments and purchase wine in the tasting room without a reservation.
- Per Yolo County Guidelines, face masks are required for entrance into the Old Sugar Mill. You'll need to keep the mask on when you enter the tasting room. Our staff will also be wearing masks.
- Per Yolo County Guidelines, no outside food or picnics are allowed. No animals (except service animals) are allowed in the tasting room. We will keep you informed when these requirements change.
- No more than 6 guests per party.
- Our staff have been trained on CDC guidelines for proper sanitization and personal hygiene requirements.
- We will consistently and thoroughly sanitize surfaces prior to and after your visit. We have hand sanitizer available for your use.
- We'll continue to keep you updated over the next few weeks as we reopen our tasting room.
Thank you for all of your love and support during the last few months. Your calls, emails, online orders, and curbside pickups have kept us going these past few months and we are so grateful.
MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL. CHEERS TO REOPENING AND STAYING HEALTHY!
Rendez-vous Winery is nestled in the historic Old Sugar Mill, just 20 minutes from downtown Sacramento in the beautiful little town of Clarksburg. Boasting small lot, boutique wines that are simply balanced and true to the local Clarksburg AVA fruit, you’ll be able to taste our passion in every sip. Come to taste and leave as family!
See what is happening at Rendez-vous!
Share your passion for great wine, great food, good times, and good friends.