Charcuterie Class by The Grazing Gouda
||Sun, Aug 21, 2022
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
||Rendez-vous Winery Tasting Room
by Grazing Gouda
Sunday august 12, 10 am
Create your own charcuterie board to take home
(or enjoy it with a bottle of your favorite wine!)
Join Marina from Grazing Gouda
and learn how to make a Charcuterie board in this live workshop "Charcuterie 101 Class" at Rendez-vous Winery Tasting Room in beautiful wine country of Clarksburg, CA
If you're ready to wow your friends with new cheeseboard skills, or learn all the tips on how to make an epic charcuterie board, this class is for you! You will learn the basics of cheese selection, cutting techniques, and board layout as well as some intermediate skills including creating beautiful salami roses and fruit carving. You will be guided step by step as you create your own 10” cheese plate that serves 4-5 people. Marina and Rendez-vous will offer pairing suggestions, as well as guidance and tips on how to take the most Instagram worthy photos of your platters!
Each ticket is for one individual to make a charcuterie tray and includes:
- 1 Round 10” Palm Leaf Plate
- Artisanal Cheeses, Charcuterie and all additional accompaniments for creating the perfect board.
- Step-by-Step guidance in creating a charcuterie cheese board led by Marina of Grazing Gouda
- A jar of honey & honey dipper
- Personalized Gift
- Build a Bite Pairing Suggestions
- Learn a life skill that will transform you into being an awesome host.
- Instagram Worthy Photo backdrop set up
- If you have any questions you can email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Wine is available for purchase at the Rendez-vous tasting room
Any cancellations made prior to 48 of class start time will result in a credit for future use. If cancelling within 48 hours of your booked date, no refunds or credits will be issued.